“The #1 business for those who want to create new wealth is educating consumers about products and services that will improve their lives.“
– Paul Zane Pilzer
Three Ways People Earn Money
- People trading their time for money is the most common method people earn money. The problem is a person’s time is limited by the number of hours in a day.
- Money at work is the second most popular method for people to earn money. It’s limited by the amount of money you can invest. See Investment Centers
- Ideas at work are the least popular way people earn money. It is also a form of people at work but with the idea to remove the time limit, making earning potential unlimited, multiplying your time and building multiple sources of income.
- An author writing a book once and selling it over and over again. (Stephen King)
- A software developer creating software and selling it over and over again. (Bill Gates)
- A businessman building a business system generating continual income. (Warren Buffett)
- A salesperson building recurring revenue streams. (Tim Sales)
- An entrepreneur or small business owner creating something new that generates income. (Steve Jobs)
- * We don’t need to be the most successful but anyone can benefit from the power of building multiple sources of income.
Everyone can learn to multiply their time.
We start with a goal to earn $1.00 per day and absolutely anyone can do this. Refer and teach someone to duplicate what you are doing. It really doesn’t get any simpler. When they earn $1 per day, you will earn a commission of 30% in addition to what they earn. Each person that you refer and teach to earn $1.00 per day and they do it, you will earn $0.30 per day, multiplied by 365 days in a year or $109.50 per year for the life of each referral.
|1 Referral||$109.50/ yr|
This is just one example and you can create multiple sources of income like this. They aren’t all the same size, some are bigger and some are smaller but they all have one thing in common… they all can flow into your bank account.